The Almont Medical First Responders are offering a local class to teach essential techniques that could help save a life. Please consider spending a few hours to gain this valuable information.
I attended a previous class and brought my husband and parents. It was a great learning experience. Our local Medical First Responders are extremely knowledgeable, patient and are amazing teachers. I would urge everyone to spend a Saturday morning with our local professionals learning skills to save a life.
- CPR/AED-Adult, Child and Infant
- Date: Saturday, April 18, 2015 or Saturday, July 25, 2015
- Time: 9:00 a.m.
- Place: Almont Fire Department, 7487 Tubspring Road, Almont
- Cost: $10.00
First Aid classes are also available.
To reserve a seat or for more information, please contact:
- Janaea Smithemail@example.com
- Melissa Garner/810-531-5509
- Robert Parsell/810-542-0633